Before you know it exams will be over, the snow will have melted and it will be summer. Make sure you don’t get caught off guard and without a job, the best ones go first remember. To avoid spending the summer watching paint dry, apply now to Fogh Marine!
A successful summer for Fogh Marine depends on our part-time team. Fogh Marine, located in the west end of Toronto, is seeking energetic people who love the water for summer employment. We will provide the customers, you provide the enthusiasm. The store is open Monday to Wednesday 9am to 6pm, Thursday and Friday 9am to 8pm, Saturday from 9am to 5pm, and are closed on Sundays.
Of course, when you are at the store you’ll be expected to:
- Answer phones, take customer orders and respond to customer inquiries
- Pick customer orders
- Interact with customers in the store, talk to them about different products, help them find appropriate products for their needs
- Take part in training as prescribed by management
- Other miscellaneous duties as required to keep the store running smoothly
We’re not asking for much but at a minimum we’d like it if you have:
- High School Diploma preferred
- Sailing or water sports enthusiast
- Sales Experience
- Available May-August 2018
If you are interested in joining us for the summer season, please send your resume with a brief cover letter describing to us your passion for the water to Contact Us.
Only applicants being considered for a position will be contacted.
Research our store at www.foghmarine.com